miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Reality fiction

Naomi: For two years we watched her die. My husband was, uh, my first husband was a, a great guy, but after that I couldn’t even look at him without thinking of her. I left him, I left my job, I left everthing –
House: Very moving story. Explains why you’re being so selfish.
Naomi: I’m willing to die to protect my husband.
House: Because it’s what you want. Your husband wants you to live.
Naomi: Well, he doesn’t understand…
House: Oh, who the hell does? Tragedies happen. If you think that turning yourself into a disposable incubator for a few weeks is going to protect your baby from all the crap in this world, go ahead, die happy. I got no problems with people killing themselves, but don’t think it makes you a hero.
Naomi: [crying] Okay.

No hay comentarios:

Sometimes YOU have to be your own hero